Looking for a tasty start to your Stockholm vacation? Here we have packed the best from our pantry for your picnic – and with these delicacies for company you embark on a boat trip, to shortly afterwards arrive where Fjäderholmarna’s nature provides the best possible setting.
PRICE AND INCLUDED:
For SEK 550 you get salad from The Fishery & The Farm Family, sandwich from Il Molo, dessert from the Vete-Katten and coffee and bun from Gateau. The food pack may differ depending on availability.
YOUR STEP-BY-STEP ROUTE:
1. Nybrokajen. Walk to Nybrokajen and hop on the boat to Fjäderholmarna.
2. On the boat. First course – The journey is short, but you have time for an appetizer in the form of coffee and a bun.
3. Fjäderholmarna – Trädgården. Second course – Go to the Garden, in the middle of Fjäderholmarna. Spread out the picnic blanket and enjoy your salad.
4. Fjäderholmarna – Solklipporna. Third course – Go to the east side of the island and settle down on the cliffs and enjoy Il Molo’s sandwich.
5. Before returning home. If you are not in a hurry, we recommend that you discover and explore the island, which has a fantastic urban archipelago environment. In addition, there are various types of activities in the craft cottages – particularly for boat and bird enthusiasts. At Fjäderholmarna there is a museum with items from archipelago vessels and a birdlife that is hard to miss.
Here you can download a map to follow.
By the way, did you know you can order this package trip directly to your door? Read more about our home delivery here!