Stockholm is fantastic – not least at height. Here we will guide you through the city, from a bird's eye viewpoint. Enjoy good food and drinks, pleasant environments – and most importantly: views. A real natural high!
PRICE AND INCLUDED:
For SEK 780 you get binoculars, a picnic blanket and fika (coffee and a bun) from Fabrique. The food pack may differ depending on availability.
YOUR STEP-BY-STEP ROUTE:
1. Gallerian – TAK. Start with a meal at TAK and the view of our beautiful city. And bring fika from Fabrique with you before you leave, so you don't get hungry during the trip.
2. Katarinahissen. Walk or travel collectively through Gamla Stan and via Stadsgårdkajen to Katarinahissen. Go up – and enjoy!
3. Fåfängan. Continue along the Stadsgårdskajen to Fåfängan. Relax under the leafy lime trees and look out over the Stockholm landscape that spreads out below.
4. Skinnarviksberget. Get off at Hornstull and Högalid and climb up Skinnarviksberget. Let yourself be stunned by the view over the water – and why not take the opportunity to post some really cliché Stockholm pictures on Instagram? Remember to tag them with #gallerianhemester
5. Gallerian – Under the stars. Make your way back through the city, or walk slowly, back to Gallerian. Go up to our bar Under Stjärnorna and sum up the day over a good drink and, of course, even more views.
Here you can download a map to follow.
By the way, did you know you can order this package trip directly to your door? Read more about our home delivery here!